Moment is based in San Francisco in the Mission District next to Clarion Alley, with developers both local and abroad.
We are passionate about creating deceptively simple and surprisingly powerful experiences.
Oh, and we use theMoment to tag moments during our user interviews, development stand-ups, test sessions and feedback discussions. It's really useful — you should try it.
1. Just as blue hyperlinks made web pages interactive, links to specific moments in streams will make video interactive. Moment makes this so.
2. Imagine search results that list only the home page of sites containing matches, so you must rummage around within to find the right page. That's what video search results are today — you have to click around the video to see what's inside. Video search should be more helpful. Moment makes this so.
3. Live streams bring new excitement to video; but viewers have no way to catch these exciting moments as they happen, yet skip the boring moments in between. Moment makes this so.
4. For the next while, people will select the important moments in video and tag them with meaningful keywords; and these moments will be used to train AI and machine learning systems. Moment makes this so.
5. Users will not accept when there is a difference between the following. Moment makes this so.